These are the GENERAL RULES of use applicable to our service and to our Subscribers. Hereinafter, the person who acquires any of the robicloud.com services will be referred to as "The Subscriber". The use of the contracted services presupposes full acceptance of the following conditions:
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to Robi Cloud. The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits. Robi Cloud may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this Site or the Services. In addition, Robi Cloud may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email. It is therefore very important that you keep your shopper account (“Account”) information current. Robi Cloud assumes no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate email address.
This Site and the Services are available only to Users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, Robi Cloud finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the payment obligations. Robi Cloud shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from Robi Cloud’s reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by Robi Cloud to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, Robi Cloudreserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to require additional authentication from you. You further agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into by you, anyone acting as your agent and anyone who uses your account or the Services, whether or not authorized by you.
The services contracted with robicloud.com must be used exclusively for lawful purposes. The use of any of the services contracted with robicloud.com that violate any local, national or international Law is strictly prohibited. While using the services contracted with robicloud.com, the subscriber may not: Disclose or transmit illegal, abusive, defamatory, racist, offensive information, or any other type of information subject to objection, whether through photographs, texts, advertising banners or links to external pages, as well as publishing, transmitting, reproducing, distributing or exploiting any information or software that contains viruses or any other harmful component, software or other material that is not original (pirated), infringing intellectual property rights, publish or provide material or resources about hacking, cracking, or any other information that robicloud.com considers inappropriate. Any use of the system for illegal purposes will enable robicloud.com to suspend the contracted services without prior notice. To report a service or domain that is being used for illegal purposes, contact our Investigation Department through: firstname.lastname@example.org
The processing of the domain for which the registration is paid to robicloud.com is subject to availability at the time of registration with the corresponding entity. This process begins only once the payment accreditation is verified. Once a domain has been processed, its characters cannot be modified and the amount paid for it cannot be returned. By carrying out any procedure related to a domain on robicloud.com you accept the terms and conditions established by the international entity ICANN robicloud.com corroborates the availability at the time of completing the purchase order through the whois server of the corresponding TLD operator. robicloud.com is not responsible for the information contained in the TLD operator's WHOIS database,
In case the domain entered by the customer in the purchase order is detected as busy or invalid, he will be given the option to send an alternative domain keeping the same extension as the one selected in the purchase. The detection and reporting of a busy or invalid domain is carried out when the domain already has the verified payment and proceeds to registration. The notification is made via email with the instructions for sending the alternative name. A domain can be suspended for technical or administrative reasons by robicloud.com, with the client having the possibility to communicate with the Payments area from their client area for resolution. When the domain expires, it automatically goes into suspension and changes the status to expired.
The owner will have 10 days to pay the same at the renewal price set by robicloud.com and after those 10 days an additional US $ 90 must be paid plus the renewal price to reactivate the operation of the domain. After 15 days from the expiration date of the domain, it is removed.
Only domains that have been initially registered by robicloud.com will be renewed without exception. Domains that are not in this situation have the option of being transferred to robicloud.com having to make this change, a minimum of 30 days before the expiration date. The renewal process begins only once the payment has been verified, even if it does not guarantee the renewal of the domain. A domain could only be renewed if the payment was made in a timely manner, otherwise it will not be possible. Furthermore robicloud.com does not guarantee or take responsibility if the domain could not be renewed.
It is a service that robicloud.com performs out of courtesy to its clients. robicloud.com is not responsible for the correct completion of the transfer procedures initiated by its registration area, since this depends solely on the entity where the domain is initially located. free the domain in time and that emails sent to the email address of the administrative contact of the domain in the initial registration entity are answered correctly. No refund is made because robicloud.com pays when the process begins. The transfer process starts only once the payment accreditation is verified. It is the responsibility of the client who pays the transfer process, verify that the domain is in Active or OK status in the initial registration entity and enter the Transfer Code from your client area. For a renewal year to be added to the transferred domain, it must have more than 60 days from the date of creation or renewal in another entity.
It is reported that the mass mailing is not allowed, since the operation of the server from which it is made is affected. If the Subscriber has a certain number of users who are interested in receiving certain information about their company or service, before sending the corresponding mail, contact the technical area at customers.robicloud.com, to be provided with the necessary instructions, so as not to generate conflicts of any kind. In the event of mass mailings, the account will be immediately suspended by the technical department of our company.
The email delivery limit allowed by robicloud.com in its individual plans and resellers is 150 emails per hour for each domain and per hosting account created. If an excess in the number of emails is detected, we will proceed with blocking the sending of outgoing emails, until the end of the time since the suspension of the blocking of outgoing emails begins.
The most common causes of suspension are:
A vulnerability in some web form for sending emails. In these cases, the suspension has no reactivation cost and is activated as soon as the user communicates and coordinates the resolution of the vulnerability with the Technical area. - Use of the email account exclusively for sending SPAM mail. These cases have the consequence of suspending the account, opening a follow-up case and generating the corresponding invoice. The account will be reactivated only after the payment of the debt has been verified. IMPORTANT: These limitations apply only to individual plans and resellers located on shared servers. The limitation on Dedicated servers and VPS only depends on the capacity of the equipment (hardware).
Along with the growth of the Internet, email abuse also grows. People get very upset about SPAM and send complaints to providers. Because of this we must assume a strict position regarding SPAM mail. The subscriber agrees not to transmit unsolicited advertising through email or any other means on the Internet advertising any services hosted with robicloud.com, either through services contracted with us or through any other service provider. Failure to comply with this point will lead to the immediate suspension, without prior notice, of the contracted services. Any expense that is generated will be charged to the user's account. If the sending of SPAM mail by a user is detected, the account will be suspended, paying US $ 50.- as an account reopening fee. If you continue with this policy, the account will be removed from our servers and, as mentioned above, the user must bear the costs and damages to other users of the same server. When the service is suspended by SPAM, a suspension screen will be placed in the corresponding place. This screen will be removed as soon as the payment of the fine is verified.
Suspension and / or cancellation of service upon detection of phishing from a website hosted on robicloud.com "Phishing" is a modality related to obtaining information to carry out a scam and / or identity theft. It consists of taking information such as credit card numbers, passwords, account information or other personal data, through deception. This type of fraud is usually received through email messages or pop-up windows. robicloud.com supports international organizations in the fight against phishing on the Internet. If you believe that you have been the victim of "phishing", proceed as follows:
Report fraud immediately to Technical Support from customers.robicloud.com> Contact
Please provide the scammer details, such as messages received, to the appropriate authority through the Internet Fraud Reporting Center https://www.ic3.gov. This center works worldwide in collaboration with legal authorities to quickly shut down fraudulent Web sites and identify those responsible for fraud.
If you believe your personal information has been stolen or compromised, you should also report it to the FTC https://www.ftc.gov
If the customer is directly responsible, the suspension will be definitive and irreversible.
If vulnerabilities have been used in applications installed on your web space for this purpose, you must commit to correcting them and deleting malicious files from your website.
In case of a repeat offense, in order for your site to be reactivated, you will have to pay the fine of US $ 50, again committing to correct the vulnerabilities and delete malicious files from your site. If after that your account is used again for this purpose we will proceed to the definitive and irreversible cancellation of it. To report a service or domain that is being used for illegal purposes, contact our Research Department through: email@example.com
Likewise, the hosting plans may exclusively store files corresponding to websites. The files .zip, .tar.gz videos or other extensions that exceed 100MB in size will be considered promptly and may be directly deleted by robicloud.com without consulting the client in order to maintain stability and agility in the web hosting servers. This removal of content will not give rise to any compensation from the provider. For the storage of large files (greater than 100MB) the client must contract a VPS service.
Migrations are free in the event that the previous web hosting provider uses cPanel and has the option to perform Full Backups. Otherwise, the technical team will consider, depending on the time it takes, whether the migration involves any cost or not. Migrations take 3-10 business days depending on time availability. In the case of not having cPanel in the previous provider, only the website may be migrated, but not the email accounts. The latter may be migrated only in exceptional cases and with an additional fee to be agreed.
robicloud.com is not responsible for the loss of data on the server for any reason. It is the responsibility of the user to maintain a backup copy of the site. It is also the responsibility of the user to keep the mails of the webmail system safe. robicloud.com does not make backups (backup copies) of accounts greater than 1GB (1024Mb) So the subscriber must take precautions to ensure their protection In any case that the client requires to restore or obtain a backup of their hosting account, they must pay USD 30 + VAT for the work that the task requires.
If a Cloud/WordPress/Shared/Reseller Hosting account has a past due invoice, we will perform the following actions
1-3 Days - No Action Taken
4 Days - Accounts are suspended
7 Days - Late Fee Added
30 Days - Accounts will be terminated.
If a VPS has a past due invoice, we will perform the following actions.
1 Day - No Action Taken
2 Days - Accounts are suspended
3 Days - Accounts will be terminated.
Dedicated servers will be suspended as soon as an invoice is overdue.
A free domain name will be registered for you with allow hosting package when you will pay yearly. Only one domain will be registered free of charge per account. The offer applies to .com, .net, .xyz domains only.
If our hosting is bad and we cannot be fixed the problem. The service you are entitled to a refund within 30 Days.There are no refunds past the 30 Days period.
Refunds are not available for .COM, .NET, .ORG or any other domain names, SSL Certificates, Domain Transfer In fees, Domain Transfer Out fees, or any other products or services provided by Robi Cloud through other companies.
No refunds are provided for VPS or Dedicated servers under any circumstances
No refunds will be made if we terminate your hosting or other services due to violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions, except as may be provided therein. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Setup fees are non-refundable.
Accounts purchased under a promotion like "Free Domain Offer" or "Free Hostng Offer" of "Free Website Offer", with or without a promo code, are excluded from the 30 Days money back guarantee.
You agree to comply with these Terms and Policies. Any violation of either, these Terms and Policies or the other rules, regulations or policies noted above may serve as cause for ExonHost to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that ExonHost has the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following
* Using the Service in a way, which constitutes violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
* Hosting websites dedicated to pornography. Legal adult content is allowed however it cannot be the main focus of your website.
* Using the Service in a manner intended to abuse or violate the privacy or property rights of others, including but not limited to sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail ("spamming"); this ground for suspension or termination is separate from and in addition to the fees which will result from such activity. You agree to pay a clean up fee of $50 per hour if any of our server IP addresses appear on a blacklist as a result of spam from your account.
* Using your hosting as a file or image hosting service.
* Using the Service in an attempt to break security, or so as to actually break security of any computer network (including the Service itself), or to access an account, message, or file which does not belong to you.
* Using your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and must be linked to from your account. Dedicated server clients are excempt from this.
* Using the Service in such a way as to forge or mis-represent headers, addresses, or other identification in electronic mail or websites, or using any other method to disguise the sender's identity or location. This includes the hosting of Proxy Server applications.
* Uploading, linking to or storing warez, cracks or other pirated software or web application.
* Assisting in or directly distributing copyrighted material.
* Excessively using the Service in such a way as to limit the bandwidth available to others.
* Providing fake or incomplete contact details, including name, postal address and telephone number.
* Using the Service to operate server programs, including, but not limited to mail servers, IRC servers, game servers, ftp servers, Web servers, or streaming audio/video servers.
* Using the Service for unauthorised relays through any third party systems.
* Attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet.
* Performing a chargeback on any transactions past or present will result in account suspension until resolved. If a chargeback is issued we reserve the right to remove your account any deny any future business.
* Using the Service for mail bombing, which includes any instance where multiple messages are sent to a specific destination with the intent to render the recipient and/or the electronic system serving that recipient dysfunctional.
* Using the Service to add or attempt to add addresses to any mailing list (yours or a third party's) without the explicit positive consent of the addressee(s).
* Attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with email other than your own.
* Engaging in harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages, either with email or website content.
* Using the Service to engage in syn flood attacks, which are defined as overburdening a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which effective impedes or totally disables functionality of the recipient system(s), or any other methods of denial-of-service attacks.
* Using the service to host phishing content.
* Furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information.
* No bill credit will be given for a period of suspension. In the event of termination of your use of the Service under this section, Robi Cloud may at its sole discretion retain any or all amounts you have paid for use of the Service as liquidated damages for your actions.
* Security - You agree not to access or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify Robi Cloud as soon as you become aware of an unauthorized use of your account and/or any breach or attempted breach of security on the Service.
* Intellectual Property - Robi Cloud does not undertake to examine or review messages, files, or other materials, which are accessible through, pass through, or reside on the Service. Complaints regarding alleged copyright infringement can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Continuing a specific identification of the allegedly infringing material and the location(s) on Robi Cloud facilities where the materials are to be found. Upon receipt of such written notice, Robi Cloud will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and provide notice to the person who had posted that material. If Robi Cloud receives a notification from that person indicating that the claim of infringement was based upon mistake or misidentification, Robi Cloud will send you a copy of that notification. Unless you notify Robi Cloud of appropriate court action to restrain the alleged infringement, the challenged material will then be restored or other wise made accessible again.
* Liability - You agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by Robi Cloud, neither Robi Cloud nor any of its affiliate controls, provides, operates, or is in any way responsible for any information, products, or services accessible through the Service.Robi Cloud neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of third-party material(s), and you agree that Robi Cloud is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of, or reliance on, such material(s). You understand and agree that you have sole responsibility for your posting of any information or material to any site or newsgroup on the Internet, including but not limited to postings to Web sites, whether residing on Robi Cloud equipment or not, postings to newsgroups, and participation in any on-line chat sessions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Robi Cloud and its employees, and other customers and subscribers from and against any claims, losses, costs, liability, damages or expenses arising out of your postings.
* You agree that, should you use the Service to send or receive voice communications, Robi Cloud is not acting as a telecommunications carrier or telephone , that there is no representation made by Robi Cloud as to the suitability of the Service for such use, and that all risk of connection, transmission quality, and accuracy of communications is solely on you, and that Robi Cloud has no liability of any sort for the failure or lack of quality of such use of the Service.
* You agree to be liable for any damages or loss of service which results in damages to Robi Cloud as a result of any spamming or other violations of Section 5 above. These damages include, but are not limited to, system shut downs, retaliatory attacks or data flooding, and loss of peering arrangements. You agree that Robi Cloud may pursue any such claims against you in Court.
* You agree that in no event will Robi Cloud have financial liability to you.